11.08.2012

Cara Box

Last month, Kaitlyn over at Wifessionals started up a gift box exchange. She calls it the Cara Box.



Cara Box


I was a few hours too late to sign up last month, so this month I made sure to stalk her blog and sign up as soon as I could!

The idea behind the Cara Box is that you get a pen pal for the month to get to know another blogger, and you get a chance to give your own blog more exposure. On top of that, you get presents!

Obviously, Kaitlyn would do a better job of explaining that I do, so if you want more info about participating, be sure to click that button and check it out.

November sign-ups are already closed, but be sure to do some investigating for next month.

I'm super stoked to be included this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following along with me! I love your encouragement and feedback!