2.25.2013

39 weeks


Two weeks ago, my mom & mother-in-law through us a baby shower.  At the shower, was this framed photo of Brad and myself, and  what our baby girl could potentially look like. She used a website called morphthing.com.  The funny part is that I did this same process using newer photos of us (these are from our wedding 2 1/2 years ago), and the baby looked no where near as cute as the one above.

Yesterday marked 39 weeks of being pregnant.  It literally could be any day now. And then we get to see what she really looks like.

I've been having contractions off and on, but so far nothing that feels like more than Braxton-Hicks.  I've been getting more and more anxious about going through labor, but I realize that no matter how I feel about it she's going to come out of my body; someway, somehow.

And now we wait....more.

5 comments:

  1. Baby, I can't wait, come out already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the morph thing a few years ago and it was kinda freaky because they looked like Sean. Like they looked like they could really be our kids. :)

    She's adorable! I've seen a lot of kids come out looking like little aliens on that site.

    So close! I know you can't wait to meet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The morph baby is adorable! I agree with Faith that the photos aren't always that cute. I'm most excited for real Baby Girl though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you too at the impatient stage, or is that just me? I find myself almost wishing labor pain upon myself because I just want to meet our little guy so badly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for following along with me! I love your encouragement and feedback!