3.08.2010

Registy

I have been playing with our wedding registry, pretty much non-stop for the last few days.  I keep thinking of things to add, and everytime I look at it, there's something I find that needs tweaking.  Today I'm trying not to look at it. We're still a few months away from the Wedding, so I don't want to get too excited about the presents just yet. 

One thing that I would LOVE on my registry is a dSLR camera.  I've been dying for one for years! I told Brad that if we get it, I'm going to have it in on me (and in his face) at ALL times!  That way I could post tons more pictures on this little blog of mine.

Speaking of, we got our first wedding presents last week, and we've decided to stock-pile them all in our future office until after the Big Day.

Yesterday, Brad and I got started on Honeymoon research, and we think we may have found our destination! :)  We're debating on exact hotels, but we're pretty sure we'll be planting ourselves on the beach of Cozumel, Mexico.  I can't wait!!  It's even more motivation to stop slacking on my p90x workouts.

Next weekend, Brad's mom, Jacquie, and I will start looking into flowers/centerpieces. I've got a few ideas in my head of what I'd like, but I need to find out what's going to be in bloom.  I'm thinking Peonies, but I'm not sure if they'll be available. I love that they're such a full flower (they looks so fluffy!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following along with me! I love your encouragement and feedback!