8.24.2011

Busy bees

It has been pretty busy around these parts lately.  Weekends have been crammed full, and we haven't had much time to relax over the last few weeks.  The summer weather has really just arrived in this part of the country, but in all honesty, I'm pretty ready for September to be here.  Cooler temperatures (80-degree temps are too hot in WA. I'm a heat weenie), and more free time.  I can't wait!

This last weekend, Brad and I went on a family camping trip with his parents and his brother.  After taking the long way, on what was supposed to be a quick little road trip over to the coast, and a mishap with another camper that almost came to fisticuffs ( not really fisticuffs... but dude took over our site before we got there, and then asked if we wanted to trade!?), we set up camp and lit a fire.  We weren't there but a few hours before it was time for bed.... at 10pm..  I get tired on Fridays. What?

We spent Saturday playing games, flying kites, and reading at the beach. We also visited the coastal fishing town of Westport. I had the biggest donut of my life. The giantness of it and the sugar gave me a headache, but it was worth it. I would totally do it again.

Here's some photos from our weekend:



4 comments:

  1. Lovin' the electric blue toes in the sand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... yeeaaah. I figured I'd give it another shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this blue polish is going to be a good stand by when I'm in the need for a pick-me-up this winter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for following along with me! I love your encouragement and feedback!