12.14.2012

Tragedy

{via}


I cannot begin to comprehend what would cause someone to commit the senseless crime that occurred in Newtown, CT this morning.

I'm horrible at expressing these types of feelings in words, but I think my husband said it rather well in a Facebook post this afternoon:

"Today I cried like a child when I heard about the tragedy. I think it's important to be empathetic, not just sympathetic. Don't forget to feel, don't forget to pray. When you say your "prayers are with the families", make sure you really, truly pray...to God. Not "your god" or "a god" but THE God. We owe it to the families, and to the children. Because "the kingdom of Heaven belongs to such as these."

Our prayers are with the families of all of those precious babies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following along with me! I love your encouragement and feedback!