3.27.2010

Day 1

I did it!

After giving myself the photo mission yesterday, I woke up this morning actually excited to get artsy and make some pictures.  And now I can't stop.

Here's a photo documentary of what Brad and I did with our Saturday:


















Brad woke up early and bugged me until I opened my eyes.  This is the pretty spring morning from my bedroom window.




















I took this one just for fun.

We took a bike ride through 5-Mile drive at Pt Defiance Park.

























We took a lunch with us and ate at one of the view points.





































































Afterward we stopped at a little store in Ruston that has an old fashioned Soda Fountain in it.



















I had a strawberry ice cream soda.  It was so good I drank it all before it even crossed my mind to get a picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following along with me! I love your encouragement and feedback!