2.28.2012

Scream

 

Have you ever had one of those days where you just want to scream at the top of your lungs?  It doesn't matter where you are or who's around, you just feel like you need to yell and yell?  

That's how my day is going today.  

Not the whole day, really. Just my dealings with one particular person. I have a co-worker who thinks they run the office.  Except they don't.

On several different occasions this morning this person, who is not my boss, has sent me their work and demand that I complete the tasks. 

This person gives very unclear directions. When you ask questions they give you an answer before you've even finished asking the question. Therefore, the answer doesn't make sense; leaving you more confused. When you don't understand, this person thinks that you are stupid. It would appear that they think they are ruler of all the earth's geniuses, and no one can come close to their intellectual ability.

Quite frustrating.

Infuriating, really.

So this post is my scream.  I just had to get that out.

Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to see you blogging again. I found your post on Twitter. I hope you can avoid that annoying person at the office for the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for following along with me! I love your encouragement and feedback!