1.29.2013

Shower


This past weekend, my little sister threw a baby shower for me and the little nugget! We held it at my house, and she put me to work assembling those hanging poof things.  It was a lot of fun! ...minus the slave labor.

The nursery will be ladybug-themed-ish, so I'd picked out shower invites with  ladybugs and daisies on them.  My sister found perfect cupcake toppers to go along with them, and even made her own little game cards that matched the invites!


Baby girl got TONS of amazingly cute clothes!  I'm pretty sure that I'm going to have to change her outfit once an hour for the first few weeks to make sure she gets use out of all of her newborn onesies.

This was the first time we've had a large group of people in our house since we've revamped the living area, and I have to say I kind of love it.  Everyone come over! All of the time!

Baby swimsuits and sunglasses make me REALLY excited...obvi


Parker Penny!


Me (middle), sister (right), and our tiny mother.
Thank you for all of your hard work and planning, sister! It was very pretty and lots of fun!

In two weeks, my mom and mother-in-law are planning another shower for the extended family and the "old ladies"  (Mother-in-Law's words, not mine!).  This little girl is going to have more clothes and toys than we know what to do with!

I can't wait for her to get here!!

3 comments:

  1. Those All-Stars are so cute!

    I am glad you and your little girl got to be loved on by others. It is fun, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great shower! i love how happy you look holding her bathing suit and sunglasses.

    and when i glanced down your pictures and saw Parker Penny, i had to scroll back up because i was like, i know her, haha. too fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so fun! and i LOVE the nursery!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for following along with me! I love your encouragement and feedback!