11.04.2013

Pretty Baby



Last month, I did something I said I'd never do. I entered my baby in a contest.

And not just any contest.  The Gerber baby contest.

For many months people (usually friends of Elliott's grandparents) have suggested that we enter her in beautiful baby contests or sign her up for modeling, and I always said no. I didn't want to pimp out my baby.

Then, last month, I got a promo email from Gerber announcing their annual contest, and on a whim, I entered.

I'm sure it's not the first time I'll do something as a parent that I claimed I'd never do.

So now, you should all go vote!

HERE

All of the contest photos have been given a frame around the baby's face.  Unfortunately, this frame cut off half of Elliott's cute mug. And once they approved your submitted pic you couldn't change it. Why they approved HALF of her face is beyond me! I am very annoyed about it.

The full picture is above, though.  Isn't she precious?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following along with me! I love your encouragement and feedback!