2.03.2015

T.

This is Taylor. She was born in mid-November after a much shorter labor than her sister (thank goodness!). She came with all that hair on her head. She is our smiley, chatty, giant-eyed beauty. She is also much more vocal than her sister. She is growing much faster than Ellie did (she'll be in 6-month jammies before her 3-month birthday), and has a voracious appetite. She sleeps fairly well, but likes to throw in at least one horrible night of sleep every week or so; to keep me on my toes.

We weren't sure how Ellie would be with a younger sibling. She had a little bit of a rough time at first (once she realized Taylor is staying forever), but now, after nearly 3 months, she loves her baby sister.  She wants to hug and kiss and hold her all of the time. However, if you're giving T attention, be prepared to have Ellie talking/yelling to you at the same time.

Taylor loves her big sister. She wants to watch everything Ellie does, and big sis gets the biggest baby grins.

Second-time motherhood, is such a crazy thing. My days feel hectic, but if you ask me what I do everyday, it sounds like nothing. I feel productive if I keep the kitchen clean; or clean-ish (I've never been one to put a lot of pressure on myself).

There have been a few days when my in-laws have taken Elliott overnight, and having just 1 baby is suddenly the world's easiest job. My husband and I look at each other like, 'why did we think this was so hard the first time?'







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following along with me! I love your encouragement and feedback!