1.27.2015

this blog


I thought I had given up writing. I debated on deleting this little blog of mine. I had pretty much decided I was done.  I didn't want to exploit my child(ren) by making my blog all about them. They're too young to decide what they want their internet personas to be - if any. They can't tell me if they don't want a picture posted or a story told. And I thought that if I was going to blog, it should be about me and my stories, not someone else's.

But...over the last year, I've repeatedly found myself writing blog posts in my head.  Finding random things to write about and then talking to myself like I'm telling a story to someone else. So I've decided to give this thing another round, and see where we go from here.

I have to tell you, though.  My stories may be a bit boring. I want to be authentic and real here in my space, and that means I might be a bit dull.  I'm up to my neck in diapers and naptimes, afterall. But I do promise to try to make it interesting for you, if you choose to follow along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following along with me! I love your encouragement and feedback!