11.30.2015

Mexico here we come!

Brad and I head to Mexico in 14 days for a week long vacation with NO KIDS!

Just let that sink in for a minute.

Me, Husband, beach, no crying children to chase after...SLEEPING IN!  I'm not even sure how to feel about this.

Excited, obviously. but also nervous to leave my babies for an entire week.  I've never been away from them for that long.

My original goal with exercising everyday was to have an amazing body for this trip.  I'm definitely in better shape than when I started, but I've got a ways to go yet. Which is frustrating, but also not.  I will just keep going, and someday I'll get there. 

In the meantime, I'm doing another round of the 21 Day Fix to shed just a few more pounds.  I've got less than 5 pounds to go until I hit my pre-babies weight! I'll let you know how I do.

I've got a few more spots left in my 21 Day Fix Challenge group!  Comment below if you're interested in joining me! 


BEFORE 11/30/15



1 comment:

Thanks for following along with me! I love your encouragement and feedback!