10.06.2010

Surprise!

Last Friday,  Brad was working from home during the day.  While I was at work, he got his day's worth of work done, cleaned the house, and did laundry.  I'd asked him to come have lunch with me, but he said he had too much work to get done before 4pm, and he didn't think he'd make it if he took a break.

When I got home, I went to put my (old, rusty, too small) bike in the garage, and found this:
















During lunch time, instead of coming to eat with me, he'd gone out and purchased a new bike. Complete with all the accessories:  basket, bell, U-Lock, and head & tail lights.

I came home to a clean house, and a fancy new bicycle, all compliments of my cute husband.

I think I'll keep him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following along with me! I love your encouragement and feedback!