10.22.2012

the weekend (and hair results)

When I posted the poll about my hair, a large amount of you who voted said I should cut it short again. So, I did.

This Saturday, I went an chopped it all short again.  Which, I love.  It's so much less stress, and feels more natural to me.  So yay! Good decision, everyone.

It's slightly different than anything I've done before.  Super short in the back and on the sides, but pretty long on top still. And I like it.  A lot.

Husband, however, says "It's different...I need time to get used to it."  My dad said something similar.Apparently the men in my life are not very hip to hair trends and they can all just shush because I like it, OK!?!

Also, what's most awesome about it.  She cut it so that I can wear it curly or straight.  Today it is curly, and I think I actually prefer it this way (never ever has this happened before ever)!

In other news, we carved pumpkins this weekend.


It's a pregnant belly, from the side.

Baby Girl's room is 75% dry-walled! Good job, husband!  After the drywall is all finished, the finishing work begins and then paint and done.

While Brad's doing that, I'm working on a few crochet projects for our girl, and trying to think of names for her. Names are hard.

6 comments:

  1. Carlee, the cut is Smokin'!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the hair and LOVE the pumpkin! do you have a name book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I don't have a baby name book, I've just been using the internet...which is overwhelming to say the least. So. many. options...

      Delete
  3. Carlee, Your hair looks fabulous. Boys never know how to react to new hair cuts, even when it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the hair. and guys don't usually know what's "in." honestly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for following along with me! I love your encouragement and feedback!