6.08.2013

3 months

Top left: newborn, right: 1 month
Bottom left: 2 months, right: 3 months

Tomorrow Elliott will be three months old.
Everyone always tells you that it flies by. And while, it doesn't feel like that on the day-to-day, it's completely, 100% true. 

I can't believe it's been 3 months since I gave birth to this precious girl. I can't believe I gave birth, period! Despite the fact that my body is totally different than before, and my heart is now on the outside of my body in the form of one cute little girl, I otherwise feel pretty normal. Like it's just the same old me with a new job title. 

But that's not really true. It's not the same old me. This little blessing has changed everything about who I am and who I want to be. Who I want to be as a wife, as a mother, as a Christian, and as a person in general. 

I feel like, since having her, I've got a little more insight into how God sees us. And how He loves us. 

...oh how He loves us so.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 3 months Elliott! You are such a cutie in your little pink hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! You said it perfectly!! Happy 3 months precious lil Elliot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for following along with me! I love your encouragement and feedback!