4.14.2010

Re-do

I've been bad about blogging.

Mainly because I'm not happy with what I'm producing here.  It's not what I had in mind for myself when I decided to start blogging.

I have decided to research the subject.  Did you know there's actual guidelines for bloggers? I didn't.  But apparently, there's standard for doing it "correctly."  So I'm going to do some reading, and some studying.  And with any luck, turn this space into something I'm proud of. 

Trial and error, mostly. We'll get there, don't worry.

In the meantime...  I'm trying to get Brad to go this route with the groomsmen attire. 

 The guys are SO much harder to dress than the girls!

photo credit: www.weddingchicks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following along with me! I love your encouragement and feedback!