11.16.2012

rings and things

It has finally happened...  For real this time.



So, you know how I mentioned my wedding rings didn't fit anymore.  Apparently, I was just dehydrated and puffy. I drank a bunch of water, and was able to wear them again.  Until Tuesday, that is.

I noticed Tuesday morning that they didn't spin around as much as they used to (my rings are usually loose around the pads of my fingers), so I tried pulling one off.... it wouldn't go past my knuckle and the whole top of my finger turned bright red. Ouch.

I lathered my hands in lotion, powered through the pain, and was able to get both rings off with fingers and jewelry in tact.

But since we can't go into our house this week, I haven't been able to get my replacement ring, or put my originals on a chain.

I am running around pregnant with a naked finger. It feels weird.

3 comments:

  1. my fingers have been swollen since dinner on Wednesday! I think it might be time for me to find a stand-in...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for following along with me! I love your encouragement and feedback!