9.22.2015

Programs

I'm 6 weeks in. I finished one program already, and I'm nearing the end of a second one.

I started with a cardio/dance program called Cize, and it was awesome. You spend each work out learning a new hiphop dance routine. So much fun! I only decided to switch to a different program, because I wanted one that included a more detailed eating plan.

So, I switched to the 21 Day Fix. I like the format of it. Thirty minute workouts, and each workout is set up more like circuit training. Each day has a certain number of "rounds" and each round includes 1 or 2 exercises which you do for 60-seconds at a time.  Makes the workouts go super fast!




This is my last week, and then I'm switching to another program. It sounds crazy, but I'm really hoping to find my "soulmate" workout. And honestly, I'm not a huge fan of weightlifting. Just my personal preference.

The next program is called Piyo, and is a combination of Pilates and Yoga. The best part....there are 8 different workouts and 6 out of the 8 are LESS THAN 30 MINUTES LONG! I'm pretty stoked about that part. Shorter workouts equal Yes.

I'm super excited about getting started.

The program is 60 days, which is perfect for me.  The hubs and I are headed to Mexico for a wedding in December, starting this program in October will take me right up to the day we leave.

Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following along with me! I love your encouragement and feedback!